- Brian Bennett - "The Flipped Classroom is a mindset, not a method."
- Aaron Sams - "There is no such thing as THE flipped classroom."
- Ramsey Musallam - “There is no pedagogy, technology or technique that is a silver bullet or the independent variable for good teaching. . . No technology can make the honor of being a teacher an easier thing. Techniques, pedagogies, etc. can make what we do more efficient, but only if we first, through hours and hours of sweat, empathy and failure, work towards a system that transcends technology.”
- Brett Clarke - “Flipping the classroom is not the answer to solving all of the flaws in our education system. However, neither is doing nothing and continuing on like nothing is wrong.”
- Aaron and Brian - “Ultimately, flipped learning is not about flipping the 'when and where' instruction is delivered; it's about flipping the attention away from the teacher and toward the learner.”
- Paul Andersen - “The teacher is the most important part of a functioning classroom . . . Just because you create videos doesn’t mean you are teaching them . . . ‘teacher’ implies learning and if you are not getting learning you’re not a teacher, you’re simply at ‘talker’.”
7 maj 2013
21:32 No comments
Igår sändes Skolministeriet i P1 med temat det flippade klassrummet med bland annat mig som medverkande. Om du missade programmet så kan du lyssna på det här. För att ni ska få lite mer text i det här blogginlägget så har jag kompletterat det med flera mycket kloka citat och en bild.